Stir-fry dishes are a wonderful way to enjoy fresh vegetables in a tasty and easy meal that only takes about 30 minutes to prepare! It’s got everything you need for a delicious, simple weeknight dinner: colorful veggies, and sweet and savory sauce. From beginning to end, it takes less than 30 minutes! This is the perfect meal when you want something healthy and tasty, but don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen.
The key to a good stir-fry is to cook the vegetables over high heat so they retain their crunch and bright color. This dish is also loaded with healthy ingredients like garlic, ginger, and sesame oil.
You can use any vegetables you like in this recipe, but we’ve listed some of our favorites below.
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, sliced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon ginger, minced
1 red pepper, sliced
1 green pepper, sliced
1 carrot, sliced
1 head of broccoli, chopped
1/2 cup vegetable broth
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Add the ginger and peppers and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add the carrot and broccoli and cook for 4 minutes.
4. Add the broth, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, and sesame oil and bring to a boil.
5. Cook for 2 minutes, or until the sauce is thickened.
6. Serve over rice or noodles.
This easy vegetable stir-fry is the perfect weeknight meal! It’s healthy, flavorful, and only takes about 30 minutes to make. Plus, you can use any veggies you like, so it’s a great way to use up whatever you have in your fridge. Give it a try tonight!