Not all people are happy with the shapes of their bodies. And nutrition along with workout exercises aren’t enough to lose those extra stubborn pounds.
Below are four evidence-based weight loss tips that will help you lose weight.
1. Effective and efficient digestion.
Digestion is a process that starts in the mouth. The more you chew your food, the easiest it will become for your stomach to digest well. The following are some advice suggested by Nutritionists in this regard:
- set down comfortably when you eat. It’s simple. isn’t it? do you remember how many times you did eat while standing? When we eat fast, we don’t chew up food properly.
- Avoid eating before bedtime. It’s unhealthy, especially fried foods and those with high sugar levels and processed ones. It takes time for your body to digest them.
- Consume Probiotics. If you don’t know what Probiotics are, they refer to bacteria that are helpful for the digestive system in the body. It helps keep the gut healthy. Probiotics are found in foods like yogurt, kimchi, sauerkraut, kefir, and kombucha tea.
- Most importantly, drink more water constantly. Water helps the stomach to break down nutrients and digest food easily.
2. Learn how to deal with stress.
Stress is something inevitable, right? We live in a very stressful world and we are all subject to stress. Stress can affect people of all ages, circumstances, and genders and can lead to complicated physical and psychological health issues. for some people, it takes time to overcome a state of stress and get back to their normal life. Therefore, not managing your stress correctly will negatively affect your mission to lose fat. When you are stressed, your body releases cortisol known as the “stress hormone” which hampers testosterone production.
Here are some useful thoughts to drastically reduce your stress levels and regain control of your life.
- Physical activities such as jogging, biking, strolling on the beach, going for a walk with your pet or someone you think are not as stressful as you. this will not only help you reduce stress, but also change your daily routine.
- Relaxation activities such as Yoga and meditation can have a positive impact on your state of mind.
- Spend time with positive mindset people, family and avoid those toxic friends who do nothing but belittle you.
- Reduce your consumption of nicotine or any drinks containing caffeine and alcohol. Caffeine and nicotine are stimulants and will increase your level of stress rather than reduce it.
3. Sleep is of great importance when it comes to weight loss.
It is recommended to sleep 7 to 8 hours a day! Sleep helps your whole body to physiologically rest and digest. A lack of sleep leads to stress and the latter hinders your journey to lose weight. Here are some tips that will help you have a good sleep.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol in the evening.
- Switch off the lights, TV, as well as your phone and your computer one hour before going to bed. This will boost melatonin in your body and help you relax and fall asleep easily.
- Respect your sleeping time. It’s important.
- And finally, take a warm bath early in the evening. This will help your body breathe and cool down.
4. Manage your time
Managing your time is the key to achieve everything you want in life. It is true that You can’t do everything at once, but prioritizing things and having a plan will help you achieve miracles. You may ask yourself how time management relates to your weight loss bottle. Well, if you go through the following tips you will understand exactly how important it is to plan things ahead to reduce weight.
- Sleep on time and wake up early. Most time management experts will tell you that your day must start early and most of your work must be done within the first 2 hours. If you don’t get enough sleep, your body will not function well during the day and will accumulate fat.
- Eat four meals a day and on time! The fuel of your body is food. Avoid eating sugary food and stick to vegetables and lean protein.
- Schedule your workouts and stick to the plan.
So, workouts and nutrition aren’t enough to lose the extra weight in your body. Mind your eating habits, sleep and manage stress as well as time.