Things aren’t going to get done if you don’t find ways to do them. in this post, we share with you 33 brilliant hacks to make your life a lot easier.
1. You can use egg slicers to slice up mushrooms.
2. Your Post-its will always curl up wrong if you pull them of wrongly.
3. You can make a little pocket in your watermelon for collecting seeds.
4. When butter is too cold or hard to spread, try using a cheese grater.
5. You can use steam in the even that you do not have an iron nearby and you need one.
6. When you drill into drywall, you can put post-it below to collect dust instead of having to vacuum.
7. When you want to watch Netflix in bed or while washing dishes, you can use a few Command hooks for cheap and easier display.
8. You can use a bobby pin to squeeze out your toothpaste if you’re running low.
9. Use a rubber band to get better grips with your screwdriver when removing a stripped screw.
10. Do you want to cook more than one pizza at once? Here’s how to get both of them to fit.
11. Put a phone in front of the oven and keep an eye on your pizza with a video call if you don’t want to wait by the oven for your pizza to get crispy.
12. Command hooks are quite good for making sure your garbage bag doesn’t slip down into the can.
13. Add some frozen grapes if you want chilled wine but don’t want to water it down with ice cubes.
14. You can put a cutting board on an open drawer for a little extra surface area when you some more space in your kitchen.
15. You can use a Lego Mini figures if you need a cable holder urgently.
16. You should use a screw and a pair of pliers if you can’t find a corkscrew.
17. If your microwave isn’t big enough for two bowls at once, you can use a mug!
18. Large candles are fine, except that they can be so expensive. You can make them last a little longer by putting tea lights inside them.
19. When wrapping presents, you can pull off a long length of tape and attach it to your work surface to use scissors to cut into manageable strips.
20. You can use a baggie to attach your phone to the seat-back table for some quick entertainment during flights.
21. You can use Lego blocks to keep your keys in one spot if you keep misplacing it.
22. You can top off the oil in your car without a funnel by using a screwdriver.
23. Towel racks are handy for keeping pot lids.
24. It easy to know how fresh your eggs are by placing them in a bowl of water. The more they float, the older they are.
25. Stick a hose into a plastic bottle that has holes punched into it if you ever need to improvise with a sprinkler.
26. If you’ve got some extra ground meat, you can pack it in thin, flat sheets before freezing it so it thaws faster when you need to use it.
27. Straightening irons can be very handing in pressing your shirt collars, too.
28. You should put up a tent and turn it into a fun, shady sandbox if you want your kids to spend some time outdoors when it’s summer but don’t want to worry about them getting too much sun.
29. Little liquor bottles are perfect for holding single servings of salad dressing, eliminating the need to carry big bottles around.
30. You can keep your toddler busy for hours with just a cardboard packing crate and a box of crayons and they won’t destroy your walls in the process too.
31. Use one of those hangers with clips for pants if you need to refer to notes while you’re working on a laptop.
32. You should keep a spare $5 bill and a list of important phone numbers under the back case of your phone in case of emergencies.
33. There should be a little arrow on the fuel gauge that indicates the correct side if you can’t remember which side of the car your gas tank is on.